Page 1 of 1

558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:08 pm
by Scubaman
Had two nice unexpected flypasts today first when i was watching football at rustons sports ground in lincoln at about 3.30 then on the way home at 5.45. First time i have seen her this year made my day :D :D :D

Re: 558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:14 pm
by Xplumberlives
Glad you were in the right place (twice)! :ymapplause:

Did you have your camera with you? :-o

Re: 558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:17 pm
by Scubaman
Xplumberlives wrote:Glad you were in the right place (twice)! :ymapplause:

Did you have your camera with you? :-o


just my mobile but too far away to get a picture just nice to see her. looked like she was heading to waddington the first time

Re: 558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:23 pm
by Ray C
It's Duxford, & then back up north like a blue arse fly for the potential Woodford flyover Sunday.

I WILL SEE 558 . My wife thinks I'm up to no good.......! :D :D

Re: 558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:03 pm
by Nickolas
Ray C wrote:It's Duxford, & then back up north like a blue arse fly for the potential Woodford flyover Sunday.

I WILL SEE 558 . My wife thinks I'm up to no good.......! :D :D

What was she doing at DXF today then??
Recce?? The show is next Saturday. Don't mean Shoreham do you??

Re: 558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:12 pm
by Mayfly
Scubaman wrote:Had two nice unexpected flypasts today first when i was watching football at rustons sports ground in lincoln at about 3.30 then on the way home at 5.45. First time i have seen her this year made my day :D :D :D



You may see her again tomorrow she doing the same displays.

Re: 558 flypasts

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:42 pm
by Minty4371
Had a report that she passed near Spalding, and I heard something heavy go over my house at about 18:00, but she would have passed 10 miles away from me from the route I had looked at (same route as for the Clacton show earlier), so didn't look out for her. Won't know whether it was or not :( :( :(.

EDIT: 2 other people saw her over Spalding :( :( :(.